Sunday 25 September 2011

Bad "wrapping"!

I'm definitely positive to evolution and development. I’m definitely positive offering services who “wraps” a customer (i.e) to you. But the offer, add on or “the wrapper” should always add something positive for the customer in saving money, unease activities etc. I really can’t see how all these updates on Facebook do add something positive. It’s all about market, advertisement, lobby and keeping the developers busy – pipe dreams. I really getting tired of Facebook and Google trying to rule the world wrapping everything in and trying to make business in everything, in the end it might hit back. It all feels desperate.
This post is the comment I did on yet another idea from Facebook posted and great commented by Devin Tonhaeusers blog post 'Dude, You're not helping' http://devintonhaeuser.com/2011/09/24/dude-youre-not-helping/#comment-22

No comments:

Post a Comment