Tuesday 11 October 2011

TeleComputing and I at VMworld Copenhagen

Next week I will blog and twitter from VMworld in Copenhagen.

TeleComputing and I will be at booth 97A. Right in the middle with an excellent position next to NetApp and HP and close to the host themselves VMware. It will be great.

Please stop by and talk cloud, outsourcing, orchestration, services and of course vSphere, vCloud and virtualization with my colleagues and me. Among others my colleagues Kjell Tore Espeseth (CTO), Björn Andersson (@diversetips, diverstips.se), Hackim El Yahiaoui (VM Expert) and Lars Jansson (Manager Operations) will be there.

Did you know TeleComputing has one of the largest VM platforms in northern Europe? We do. It serves, among other environments, our top-notch multi-tenant On-demand platform.

I am very excited and looking forward to this event. Come visit us.

+ We will also have a special announcement. Follow me and I tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment